We are looking for the position:
Location: Remote (with occasional in-person commitments in Poland and travels across Europe)
Application Deadline: deadline extended until October 31, 2023
Start Date: November 1, 2023
The W4UA Summit is organized by the World for Ukraine Foundation. Our objectives include integrating and supporting the efforts of non-governmental organizations, local government institutions, entrepreneurs, and individuals, as well as defending human rights. We undertake initiatives to foster the development of movements and civil societies based on the values and standards of the European Union member states.
We are a dynamic and influential not-for-profit foundation. Our activities related to conference organization bring together over 1,500 participants and representatives of both humanitarian and business organizations, as well as governmental bodies. We offer a workplace within a friendly and international team.
W4UA Foundation is an organization that offers vast opportunities for initiative-taking and exerting a positive influence on humanitarian aid and the rebuilding of Ukraine. The foundation offers flexible remote work in an international team and a friendly atmosphere.
We are seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual to join our team as a specialist for grants and sponsorship. The selected candidate will play a key role in securing funding for our foundation through preparing compelling grant applications and fostering partnerships with companies and sponsors.
- Researching, identifying, and evaluating potential grant opportunities that align with the foundation’s mission and programs.
- Developing high-quality grant applications, including project descriptions, budgets, and supplementary documents tailored to the requirements of various grants.
- Building and maintaining relationships with potential sponsors and corporate partners.
- Monitoring and tracking upcoming grant deadlines.
- Creating and implementing strategies to engage companies and sponsors.
- Preparing presentations for potential sponsors.
- Maintaining detailed documentation of applications, received and pending grants, as well as sponsorship contracts and obligations.
- Documented experience in grant writing, securing sponsors, or fundraising for non-profit organizations or companies.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both English and Polish.
- Proficiency in Ukrainian is a strong asset.
- Demonstrated ability to create persuasive and compelling proposals tailored to diverse audiences.
- Motivated to work and capable of independent work.
- Creativity and a strategic approach to sponsorship development.
- Willingness to travel within Poland and Europe for meetings.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV (max. two pages) and a cover letter detailing their relevant experience and examples of grant applications or sponsorship offers. Please send your application to email@example.com.