The W4UA Summit is organized by the World for Ukraine Foundation (W4UAF), an entity established in September 2022 as a focused initiative to bolster ongoing relief and support efforts for Ukraine and its citizenry.
Our mission encompasses a range of objectives, including the facilitation and empowerment of non-governmental organizations, local governmental institutions, entrepreneurs, and individual citizens. Additionally, we are dedicated to advocating for the safeguarding of civil and human rights, particularly in the context of being active in a wartime environment. Our activities are aimed at fostering the growth of initiatives, movements, and civil societies that align with the values and standards upheld by member-states of the European Union.
Financially, the W4UA Summit is underwritten by a combination of the foundation’s own resources and generous contributions from sponsors. All revenue generated by the Summit, after accounting for essential organizational expenses, will be allocated directly to the foundation’s account to further its mission-critical objectives.
The goal of the foundation is to integrate and support the activities of: non-governmental organizations, local government institutions, entrepreneurs and natural persons, as well as to defend human rights through activities aimed at:
- Cooperation and integration of initiatives, movements, civil societies and states with other subjects of international law;
- Building partnership between the Republic of Poland and other states as well as between the citizens of these states;
- Promoting the development of initiatives, movements and civil societies based on the values and standards of functioning of public life of the European Union member-states;
- Promoting change aimed at providing citizens with equal opportunities in their intellectual, professional, social and cultural development and the full enjoyment of their civil rights;
- Security and public order, development of self-governance, education, culture, healthcare, and improving the accessibility and standard of other public services;
- Promoting the development of economic, science and technology and cultural cooperation and support for undertaking joint initiatives in these areas.
Bartosz Staniszewski – Managing Director
Klaudia Klonowska – Programme Coordinator
Wojciech Kwilecki – Content Manager
Natalia Yehorovets – Programme Officer
Lea Schubert – Programme Officer
Olha Kovalyk – Social Media Manager
SEC Newgate – Communication and PR
Brandfeed – Project Management
Nordisca Consulting – Institutional Relations
Foundation Name: World for Ukraine Foundation (W4UAF)
KRS Number: 0000992747
EU Tax identification numer: PL5170429101
REGON Number: 523151978
Registration date: 19th September 2022
Oversight authority: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Poland
- Stanisława Szymańska
- Zbigniew Klonowski
- Robert Tuczyński
- Kamil Szymański – Chairman of the Board
We invite you to financially support the World For Ukraine Foundation.
Your donation will be used for the statutory activities of the Foundation.