The organiser of the W4UA Summit is the World for Ukraine Foundation. Our objectives include integration and support of the work of non-government organisations, local government institutions, entrepreneurs and individuals as well as protection of human rights. We undertake activities for the development of initiatives, movements and civil societies based on the values and standards of the European Union member-states.
The W4UA Summit is financed out of the foundations own resources, ticket sales and sponsors’ contributions. The entire revenue from W4UA Summit 2022 ticket sales will, after deducting organisational costs, be transferred to the foundation’s account and finance its statutory objectives.
The statutory objectives of the foundation:
The goal of the foundation is to integrate and support the activities of: non-governmental organizations, local government institutions, entrepreneurs and natural persons, as well as to defend human rights through activities aimed at:
- Cooperation and integration of initiatives, movements, civil societies and states with other subjects of international law;
- Building partnership between the Republic of Poland and other states as well as between the citizens of these states;
- Promoting the development of initiatives, movements and civil societies based on the values and standards of functioning of public life of the European Union member-states;
- Promoting change aimed at providing citizens with equal opportunities in their intellectual, professional, social and cultural development and the full enjoyment of their civil rights;
- Security and public order, development of self-governance, education, culture, healthcare, and improving the accessibility and standard of other public services;
- Promoting the development of economic, science and technology and cultural cooperation and support for undertaking joint initiatives in these areas.
- Stanisława Szymańska
- Zbigniew Klonowski
- Robert Tuczyński
- Kamil Szymański – Chairman of the Board